The huge difference my mobility scooter makes

If you need it, use it! My mobility scooter makes joining family & friends during times you need to cover long distances possible. They walk, I roll! This allows me to avoid the physical exhaustion and fatigue that would set in quickly if I was walking. Plus when travelling at high speed on your scooter on a hot summer day you get to enjoy a nice breeze.

What a relief it is to know that when needed, my mobility scooter will always be there! Just make sure it's fully charged. 

As you can see my mobility scooter allows me to get out there and enjoy life. It certainly goes a long way in eliminating the risks of falling and other issues we can face when aging with Becker Muscular Dystrophy.

To learn more about Becker MD you can visit https://www.worldduchenneday.org/wdad-2019/about-the-theme/ a great place I found to also download a fact sheet about BMD as well as Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment