Celebrating the one-year anniversary of self-publishing my book "Fighting Towards Victory"

 November 1st marks the one-year anniversary of releasing my self-published book "Fighting Towards Victory". A book that explores the twists and turns of my journey growing up with Becker Muscular Dystrophy.

Today I simply want to thank everyone who has purchased a copy. Please know your support means the world to me. 

It really seems "Fighting Towards Victory" is connecting with readers as this is what a few people are saying.

"Hi Brad. I was recently diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy. I read your book and wanted to let you know that it made me feel a lot better about my diagnosis."

Excellent insight into MD life!

"I think this is a honest and clear story start to finish that will enlighten the general community! Definitely recommend."

"What an honest and inspiring story through many challenges and finding positivity through it all."

"I just read your book and enjoyed it! It was awesome to hear your story as it relates to me a lot and gives me positivity moving forward!"

If you'd like to order a copy of "Fighting Towards Victory" please visit this special link https://linktr.ee/fightingtowardsvictory
which I created providing links to Amazon Canada, USA, UK, Australia and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment