The main benefits of my pride mobility scooter

 Never be afraid or ashamed to use any mobility aid. Sure my first time using my mobility scooter I was worried what people might think, I know I shouldn't care but for some of us starting to use these things is a major step. 

I say never be afraid to use a mobility aid, all I know is my mobility scooter has changed my life and most people don't even notice you like you think, as you pass some people they may even wave 👋 or say hello.

To be honest all the ableism talk these days had me worried about people mistakenly saying rude things like; "You don't need that scooter." But this hasn't happened yet. I am sure while many do receive ablest comments still many of us don't, but if anything like that happens to me I will let everyone know!

All I know is I am thankful for all safety & peace of mind my mobility scooter brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment