Join me as I share My Becker Muscular Dystrophy Story!

My name is Brad, a Canadian blogger and author living with Becker Muscular Dystrophy. Join me as I share my story openly and honestly in an effort to help raise awareness and understanding not only of Becker Muscular Dystrophy but about the issues those with disabilities face

My Beckers Story originally launched in 2009 and features stories from my childhood and teens all the way into my early forties living with BMD. It also features blog posts about adapting to the challenges posed by living with a rare disease. So please join me on my journey through life and living with Becker Muscular as I hold nothing back by sharing every victory and defeat while providing a few tips along the way.

I would also like to encourage you to check out my self-published book entitled Fighting Towards Victory - now available on Amazon. A book where I take a deeper look into my life and growing up with Becker Muscular Dystrophy.
If you are looking to learn more about Becker Muscular Dystrophy, dealing with a recent diagnosis or simply aim to find ways to overcome the challenges of life you will certainly benefit from reading a story about facing life's challenges head on and the ability to never give up no matter what comes your way. After all, a life lived with Becker Muscular Dystrophy can be challenging at times. Though that is not all I shed light on in this book as I also share the many ups and downs in life I have faced such as surviving childhood bullying to later in life suffering some devastating losses.

To order a copy of Fighting Towards Victory please visit

My main motivation behind my book Fighting Towards Victory is to help make a difference by raising awareness and understanding not only of Becker Muscular Dystrophy but our ability to overcome the challenges of life. So no matter what you are facing in life, always keep fighting towards victory. Even if sometimes that victory is just making it through the day.

To continue following along on my journey please join
My Beckers Story on Instagram & Facebook today!